Do you want to change how large companies work with design? Then join Realeyes to develop new eye tracking tools and analysis methods that help our clients to radically improve their visual designs and increase their bottomline results.
Our international team has delivered Eye Tracking studies in 11 countries to internationally known brands like Sony, Nokia, Barclays, IKEA, The New York Times, The Economist and many more. We have offices in Boston, London and Tallinn.
You will be developing the frontend for B2B online service platform, that will be used by best companies all over the world to test and improve their designs.
- Develop new, highly dynamic visualizations and presentation formats to make the interpretation of eye movement data easier
- Develop a web based surveying solution
- Develop an e-commerce ordering solution for eye tracking studies and processing of different stimuli (web pages, PDF’s, images, videos) uploaded by clients
- Interface with large SQL based databases and OLAP data cubes with MDX
- Integrate 3rd party and local web-services, payment systems, analytics and accounting solutions with the frontend
- Continuously apply changes to the website daily and weekly based on customer feedback, web analytics and new specifications
- Pro-actively look for ways to improve our products and processes
- Build and extend a self service B2B web portal that is used by internationally known brands
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 years prior development experience of building world-class B2B web interfaces
- Experience in defining unit tests, UI tests and with other quality assurance methods
- Have good skills in understanding, reading and modifying existing code
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Fluent with written and spoken English
- Experience of working in an agile development environment
- Experience with database systems
- Familiarity with project management systems
- Understanding of usability concepts, web analytics software, marketing automation, email marketing
- Experience with eye-tracking
Salary & Benefits:
1600-2200 EUR gross salary per month based on experience
Tallinn, Estonia. Remote work considered.
Send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV-s required in English
Job interview will be held in English