В последнее время многие обсуждают активное становление компании Kühne+Nagel в Таллинне. Зачем верить слухам? Приходите на итнервью! Тем более, что на данный момент у нас найдётся с десяток позиций, где нужны рабочие руки за достойные деньги. Вот одна из вакансий:
Senior Java Developer
Kuehne + Nagel Group’s strongest market position lies in the forwarding of sea- and airfreight where it is the global number 1 and 3, respectively. You will be an integral part of the team that develops the software for these two business units.
While we’re looking for strong Java skills, what’s equally important is your steady appetite for solving problems and understanding complicated, highly interwoven systems.
This role is based out of the new Kuehne + Nagel IT Center of Excellence in Tallinn in the Ülemiste City district and involves travel to Hamburg, Germany, initially for 2 months.
Requirements to Candidates
- Coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications including work experience in other SDLC areas including design, documentation and testing
- Strong J2EE programming skills, including good design patterns knowledge
- Solid work experience in Hibernate, Spring, Oracle
- Experience in Swing comes as a bonus
- Interest in or experience of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, strongly collaborative environment
- Readiness to initially work for 2 months in Hamburg
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent English language skills required
- Challenging environment in a large international company
- Attractive salary
- Flat hierarchies
- Part of a global team
- Intensive initial training (partly abroad)
Please send Your CV and motivation letter in English via Kühne+Nagel portal: http://www.kn-portal.com/about_us/careers/jobs/