Being the Number One software testing conference in the CIS countries and one of the major software testing conferences in Eastern Europe, Software Quality Assurance Days is now into its 12th year of existence. Over the years, SQA Days has been providing an excellent forum for all people involved in the software creation processes to meet and share their views and ideas.
Now we are inviting you to visit SQA Days European Branch conference. This 2-day event will be held in Riga, Latvia on March 22-23, 2019.
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers’ team;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- new technologies testing (Neural Networks and AI, Block Chains and Smart Contracts, Edge Computing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Machine Translation Systems, IoT, Autonomous Vehicles, Virtual Assistants, Conversational UI, Augment Reality, Virtual Reality)
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts
Keynote speakers from different countries has invited to the conference.
Programme of the conference is ready.
Let’s be connected! Just register at the conference.
Did you know how to get 15% discount of the price of attendance? Just enter devclubEU into “Promo code” field in the registration form.