В связи с раширением в Таллиннском офисе Symantec открыто 9 вакансий.
Software Engineer designs, develops, maintains and implements software modules in a given product. Participates in the definition of the lifecycle of software process and in code reviews. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. May provide guidance to lower level professional staff but has no formal supervisory responsibility. Represents the organization on projects and may perform in project leadership role.
На данный момент открыт конкурс на 4 места:
- 2 Senior Software Engineer
- 1 Software Engineer
- 1 Associate Software Engineer
Требуемые технические скиллы* :
— .NET(C#), possibly Silverlight
* Или желание учиться и работать используя эти технологии.
QA Engineer works to implement appropriate testing methodologies, processes and procedures. Develops and documents functional test plans. Develops and executes test cases. Takes ownership of issues arising during testing – provide feedback to developers as appropriate. Logs and tracks problems through to resolution. Communicates project/task status to other members of team. Provides assistance to product support staff as appropriate
На данный момент открыт конкурс на 5 мест:
- 1 Senior SQA Engineer
- 1 SQA Engineer
- 3 Associate SQA Engineer
Краткое описание проекта:
This open positions are for the Software Management Framework(SMF) which is part of the Symantec Management Platform (SMP) solution.
SMP is used to provide enterprise customers the software suites for software/hardware/asset management.
From high level the SMP consists of 2 sides:
- The client side is implemented in C++. There is a an agent application installed on every client to be managed. It serves as a framework for other solution agents(plug-ins) to be based on. It includes basic functions for plug-ins — like communication with the server, basic inventory etc, while plug-ins are concentrating then on the specific function ( like full inventory, software delivery, monitoring etc ) on top of the agent. SMF plug-in provides both basic and advanced software delivery and management functions which are then used by any other solutions(e.g. Patch management), that involve software deployment.
- The server side of SMP is running on the Windows Server and is developed mostly in .NET(C#) with web UI (ASP.NET, Silverlight, some UI parts are written as java applets). Software Management Platform provides basic server side framework for the enterprise software management including software inventory and delivery. Most importantly SMP is used as a framework for other solutions to add more functionality on top of the SMP like full scale inventory features, managed software delivery, patching, asset management, application virtualization and monitoring. SMF is part of the SMP that provides ability to do central management of any software installation/update on the managed clients including keeping computer in compliance with the given policies defined by administrator as well as integration with the inventory, monitoring and asset data to help administrator monitor the software usage from a licensing perspective.
There are other areas of the SMP parts and suites developed in Estonia lab and rotation/moves between projects are possible. The examples of other parts of the SMP developed in Estonia include Patch Management, Remote Realtime management, Out of Band Management, Unix/Linux/Mac agent and solutions.
— Английский, Русский
— Стабильная работа в крупной международной компании
— Достойный уровень оплаты труда, бонусы
— Возможность карьерного роста(как горизонтального так и вертикального)
— Профессиональный коллектив
— Интересные проекты, возможна ротация между проектами.
Вопросы, CV(на англ. языке) жду на e-mail: yuri.mulenko собака gmail.com