EPMA (Estonian Project Management Association) рада предложить вам участие в тренинге по подготовке к сдаче экзамена на Сертификат PMP
Курс пройдёт в Таллинне, с 12 по 16 Ноября. Язык курса – Английский.
Цель курса — подготовить специалиста к экзамену на сертификат, всячески содействовать при оформлении заявления и убедиться в последующей успешной сертификации.
Информация о курсе на английском:
PMP (Project Management Professional) – wiki info
- There are 700,000 PMI members and credential holders world-wide so it is the most widely recognized and respected credential in the world related to project management.
- Nokia did an internal study showing that PMP Certified PM’s delivered over 10,000,000 Euro’s additional value so they now require all PM’s to pursue the PMP Certification.
- PMBOK is now the world-wide ISO standard for project management
- It is career enhancing, for example, there are currently 90,000 jobs listed in the USA that require or prefer PMP Certification and there are only 350,000 certified PMP holders in the USA. There is a growing recognition of the value of PMP Certification.
PMP Certification Requirements
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree must verify a Degree and 36 months (4,500 hours) of project management experience
- Candidates without Bachelor’s Degree must verify a High School Diploma and 60 months (7,500 hours) of project management experience
- In Both cases, candidates must also have 35 contact hours of formal project Management education – achievable with current preparation course
The application for the exam and verification of education and experience are done online at the PMI website
Theodore W. Kallman, PMP, CSM, CLU, ChFC. Executive Coach, Project and Program Management Specialist. Unified Vision Group, Grandville, Michigan, US
Accredited via Crosswind PM (a certified PMI Registered Education Provider) and via Central Ostrobothnia University of the Applied Sciences in Finland.
Course Package and Pricelist
- The following price list is valid for the group of minimum 6 persons.
- EPMA reserves the right to cancel the course if there are less than 6 registered participants. In this case, all payments will be returned to those who already made transfers.
- Participation fee payment must be done in full amount no later than 15.10.2012
Participation fee is 1400 EUR per person.
The participation fee price includes:
- 35 hours of formal project management training. (also required for examination application)
- Highly professional and experienced trainer from United States
- Study class near center of the city
- Course Materials
- Practice Exam CD
- Audio CD of PMBOK Glossary
- Audio CD of PMBOK ITTO’s (process detail from within the PMBOK)
- Boot Camp Manual
- Study Flashcards
- Study aids
- Sample Exam
- Assistance for Examination Application
- Coffee and refreshments during the days of the course
The participation fee does not include:
- Lunch costs during the break
- PMP Certification Examination fees:
(paid separately via PMI web site by each candidate)
- PMI Member cost = $405 USD
- Non-Member cost = $555 USD
- Cost for PMI Membership = $139 USD
- Trip to one of the PMI approved certification centers
- Riga or Helsinki
- 2 days, ~ 240 EUR
Вопросы по курсу/сертификату/около того:
- Vsevolod Boikov, PMP, EPMA member. Unified Communications Program Manager @ Elion, TeliaSonera Group: vsevolod.boikov [ррр] elion.ee
- Gunnar Kuhi, PMP, EPMA Board Member, Project Manager at State Forest Management Centre (RMK): gunnar.kuhi [ррр] rmk.ee